One of the three judges at the competition, Mrs. Andrea Bowman, delievered the results for the day's event.
Introduction 3 pts.
Content 10 pts.
Use of Language 6 pts.
Delivery 4 pts.
Conclusion 2 pts.
Total Possible Points: 24
- Make more eye contact to connect with audience
- Impressed with confidence, wit, and humor
- Satisfied with use of language
- "Madame Chairperson" was overused as a filler
- Work on introductions and conclusions
WINNER OF CATEGORY: BRIAN PEARSON
Same allocation as for prepared speech.
- Topics should present a fair level of challenge
WINNER OF CATEGORY: CARMOLD MURRAY
Second Runner Up: Adonis Byron
First Runner Up: Brian Pearson
Overall Winner: Carmold Murray